Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love This Stuff


I don't know if the underline is going to show or not. Blogger is giving me fits today. So a short post it will be.

The above photo is some fiber I bought in Modesto at the Urban Sheep. I just love it and started spinning it for the Spinning in the Winery thing. So every few minutes I have had lately I would sit down and spin this stuff.

And I wound up with singles that look like this. I was determined to spin sock yarn. But wasn't sure how much yardage I'd get out of 4 oz of fiber.


Here is the finished product and after I set the twist it bloomed a little but it will be socks for sure. I have a little over 350 yards and that will make a pair of socks for me. I have a pattern in mind and will find it later today.

Stupid Blogger!










4 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty pretty!!! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will make beautiful socks! Your spinning is looking great. I can't wait to see the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those socks will have personality. I love the yarn. It'll perk you up even in the winter with its beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the colours, can't wait to see the socks!

    ReplyDelete